Application of Collaborative Research
Application of Collaborative Research
The application for FY2022 collaborative research has started.
* Schedule of Application
2021/11/5 – 11/30 : Application period
2021/12/1 – 12/7 : Liaison Scientists evaluation input period
2022/3 : Notification of screening results
* Required application documents
- Please download the latest version from the following, convert it to PDF (up to 20MB) to prevent garbled characters and image distortion, and send it.
- We will not be able to replace or accept the application form after the deadline.
- The application form for Research Method A includes a questionnaire regarding remote implementation of collaborative research during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please kindly answer the questionnaire. Your answer to this questionnaire will not affect the review process of the proposal.
- After notification of the examination results, the representative of the adopted research method A is required to submit a collaborator list (Excel file).
＜Research Method A＞
＜Research Methods B1, B2＞
＜Research Methods C＞
♦We are accepting collaborative research that requires contracts in collaborating with researchers in companies or national research institutes, and collaborative research for paid use. Please contact us for details.
How to apply
- Please apply by the deadline according to the application Guidelines for FY2021.
- Anyone can make an application, but please note that information from the principal investigator and the host researcher is required.
- For details on cooperation items and radiation worker registration, refer to the application Guidelines for FY2021.
- Please do not apply by e-mail.
What to do before applying.
For research applications, please specify the relevant research area and select a research method among the following: use of large laser facility (GEKKO XII and LFEX), use of medium-sized devices, individual collaborative research, and workshop proposals. When applying for a research application, please make sure to discuss the details of the research (experimental method, implementation period, purpose, and application subject) with the host researcher at ILE.
- Select “Research Area”.
Please specify a reasonable area or “general collaboration”.
- Select “Research Method”.
Specify device usage.
- Download the relevant Application Form file from the “Application Form” below.
Prevention measures against COVID-19 infection
Please carefully consider measures against the new coronavirus (COVID-19) infection with the host researcher (liaison scientist) before applying to this open call. To prevent the spread of the new coronavirus (COVID-19) infection, we kindly ask for your cooperation in temperature measurement and disinfection when you come to ILE for the collaborative research. Please wear masks when visiting ILE. We will provide masks and gloves for collaborative researchers. If you have a fever or respiratory symptoms and you suspect an infection with COVID-19, please refrain from visiting ILE.
Please consider using online meeting systems when conducting the collaborative research. If it is difficult to come to ILE for conducting experiments, including those using the large laser facilities, we actively support you to carry out the experiment without visiting ILE. Please discuss these remote options with the host researcher.
ILE Collaborative Research Promotion Office
- For research activities and accepted researchers at ILE, please refer to “Research” and “ILE Groups” on the ILE website . The Osaka University Researcher Directory can be used to view the data of all faculty members at ILE.
- Please refer to “Collaborative Research” on the ILE website for procedures after the selection.