Application of Collaborative Research
FY2020 Application of Collaborative Research
●Announcement of public application for Collaborative Research in FY2021. NEW!!
The public offering is scheduled to start in early November.
Please see the poster below for details. (Click the image to see the PDF.)
●The Application of Collaborative Research in FY2020 has ended.
* We are accepting collaborative research that requires contracts in collaborating with researchers in companies or national research institutes, and collaborative research for paid use. Please contact us for details.
※ Application Guidelines for FY2020.
♦November 1, 2019
Start of accepting Applications.
♦December 1, 2019
Deadline of Application.
♦December 9, 2019
Start of accepting Post-deadline Application.
♦December 15, 2019
Deadline of Post-deadline Application.
♦Early March 2020
Notification of examination results.
How to apply
Please apply from the website “Collaborative Research Application System“.
- Please apply by the deadline according to the application Guidelines for FY2020.
- Anyone can make an application, but please note that information from the principal investigator and the host researcher is required.
- For details on cooperation items and radiation worker registration, refer to the application Guidelines for FY2020.
- Please do not apply by e-mail.
What to do before applying.
Follow the steps below to download the required application.
- Select “Research Area”.
Please specify a reasonable area or “general collaboration”.
- Select “Research Method”.
Specify device usage.
- Download the relevant Application Form file from the “Application Form” below.
Since the Application Form has changed from last year’s one, be sure to download the latest from the following.
- Please use the format that matches your research method.
- In order to prevent garbled characters and image distortion during transmission, please convert to PDF (maximum 20MB) and submit.
ILE Collaborative Research Promotion Office
- For research activities and accepted researchers at ILE, please refer to “Research” and “ILE Groups” on the ILE website . The Osaka University Researcher Directory can be used to view the data of all faculty members at ILE.
- Please refer to “Collaborative Research” on the ILE website for procedures after the selection.