Application of Collaborative Research
FY2020 Application of Collaborative Research
The Application of Collaborative Research in FY2020 has ended.
* We are accepting collaborative research that requires contracts in collaborating with researchers in companies or national research institutes, and collaborative research for paid use. Please contact us for details.
※ Application Guidelines for FY2020.
♦November 1, 2019
Start of accepting Applications.
♦December 1, 2019
Deadline of Application.
♦December 9, 2019
Start of accepting Post-deadline Application.
♦December 15, 2019
Deadline of Post-deadline Application.
♦Early March 2020
Notification of examination results.
How to apply
Please apply from the website “Collaborative Research Application System“.
- Please apply by the deadline according to the application Guidelines for FY2020.
- Anyone can make an application, but please note that information from the principal investigator and the host researcher is required.
- For details on cooperation items and radiation worker registration, refer to the application Guidelines for FY2020.
- Please do not apply by e-mail.
What to do before applying.
Follow the steps below to download the required application.
- Select “Research Area”.
Please specify a reasonable area or “general collaboration”.
- Select “Research Method”.
Specify device usage.
- Download the relevant Application Form file from the “Application Form” below.
Since the Application Form has changed from last year’s one, be sure to download the latest from the following.
- Please use the format that matches your research method.
- In order to prevent garbled characters and image distortion during transmission, please convert to PDF (maximum 20MB) and submit.
ILE Collaborative Research Promotion Office
- For research activities and accepted researchers at ILE, please refer to “Research” and “ILE Groups” on the ILE website . The Osaka University Researcher Directory can be used to view the data of all faculty members at ILE.
- Please refer to “Collaborative Research” on the ILE website for procedures after the selection.